Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Educational Aspiration for 2011

What is the aspiration means?????
Aspiration provide us with clear guidance to meet our educational requirements and helped us in many ways to overcome the problem arises during our visa process.
Do you still remember 2010??????
Oh no, for me it is really give me bad effect especially in my study. Oh my goodness… the big mistakes of having a last minute do the tutorial and writing lab report and also affect for revision the subjects.
So, in the 2011 for new semester I will never repeat the same mistakes and try my best to achieve my goal. I hope all my friends not do the same mistakes that I have done before and try the best in our study. Good luck . 


                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment