Friday, March 11, 2011

My technical communication classmate has interesting characteristic

Assalamualaikum…hello!!!!

We meet again. Here, I would like to share with you all with my technical communication classmate that has a very interesting character. I think no need to mention who is she or he, but the important things here this kind of person give me more happy and confidence to be a better student.

What I want to tell here, this person that I mention is a boy. He is a kind and had many friends. Everyday attend to class he always wearing simple dressing. He is a best friend and can help you in your study.
 
He has those entire friendly characteristic such as honestly and respectfulness. He is hardworking person and always attends his classes at punctual time and prepare for his tests and quizzes. He also likes doing his work on time and also keeps his grade up in all classes. Honestly, I’m so jealous with him but at the same time I very proud with him.

Finally, he is a good friend. He always helps his friend when he knows something that his friend doesn’t know about that. I am very happy to have him as my classmate and also my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment