Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Positive thing that i'm going to do during the mid-semester break is........

Majority of students become excitedly when it is come about study break. Mid-semester break is a week break for MICET students. Planning on the things to be done must be playing on the mind. It is depends either the planning is positive or negative things. Whatever it is, mid semester break given a time for me to have a rest while doing things that I want. That is what i'm thinking:-

3 weeks before mid semester break....
The positive thing that i'm going to do during the mid-semester break is I want to visit my aunty and her newborn baby at Singapore. It is very exciting to think about this. Furthermore, I had received my MARA loan and I will renew my passport by using a little of my loan money.

2weeks before mid semester break....
The announcement that there will be a test on Monday right after the mid semester break make me thinking again about my plan to go to Singapore because I need to study during a study break..







1 week before mid semester break....
A plenty of assignment and lab report need to be submit on Monday right after the break make me immediately put on conclusion that I have to cancel my visit to Singapore. I have to complete my plenty of works while studying for the test announced.

Here, it can be conclude that is not all we plan will be happen. It depends on how are we compiling our timetable and our daily work where sometimes it is unexpected. At last, the positive thing that i'm going to do during the mid-semester break is completing assignment and studying for test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment